We understand that you need to reassure yourself, your colleagues and parents before booking a school/ group camp provider, which is why we’re inviting you to explore the Southern Highlands and Camp Wombaroo this coming school holiday.
9-10th April 2016
- 11am – Arrival at Camp Wombaroo, Cabin Allocation, Explore
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Welcome and Walkabout of Camp Wombaroo
- 2:00pm – 5:00pm – Activities (Archery, Off Ground, Initiatives)
- 6:00pm – Dinner
- 7:00pm – Camp Fire – Damper Making
- 9:00pm – Relax, Supper, Bedtime
- 7:30am – Breakfast
- 8.30am – Explore the Southern Highlands at your own pace!
Want to make a long weekend of it? You are welcome to stay an additional night free of charge!*
You can find out more about What’s On and What To Do in the Southern Highlands here.
Full board accommodation for one night and activities are provided free of charge. We encourage attendees to bring along young family members too. Day previews are available by prior arrangement.
Numbers are limited – get in quick!
To Book: Please call 02 4878 5393 or email us for a Booking Form & Information Pack.
*Please note no additional meals will be served after breakfast on the Sunday morning.