Camp Wombaroo is located on Black Spring Rd off Wombeyan Caves Road near High Range, and adjacent to Jellore State Forest. High Range is about 15 minutes outside of Mittagong in the Southern Highlands.
Please note: There is no access to Camp Wombaroo via Soapy Flat Rd. Please continue along Wombeyan Caves Rd to Black Spring Rd.
Travel south on the Hume Highway
Take the Mittagong/Bowral exit
Continue along the Old Hume H’way
Veer right through Mittagong as you follow the signs to Wombeyan Caves
After 2km turn right into Wombeyan Caves Road (then follow the Directions below once on Wombeyan Caves Road)
From Canberra / Goulburn:
- Head north along the Hume Highway
- Take the Mittagong exit (Old Hume H’way)
- Turn left onto the Old Hume H’way
- After approximately 500 metres, turn right into Wombeyan Caves RoadOnce on Wombeyan Caves Road:
- Travel down Wombeyan Caves Road for 12km
- Turn right into Black Spring Road
- After 1.5km, veer right into the Camp Wombaroo property (signed)
Please observe a maximum speed of 40km/h on Black Spring Road, and obey all signs once at Camp Wombaroo.
Have a safe trip!